Saturday, November 10, 2012

Too extreme with the binary system ,expand the(a+b)²






Too extreme with the binary system

1  Half it or double it (the “half” and “double” here is verb)



 
“Transverse” looking figure :









 


“Round”looking figure:









F  first times bears .
S  second times bears.
T  third times bears .
4th......
5th.....

6th.....








 
I have a stick which the length of the stick is limited.(or a too extreme or a number), I take it half (or cut away it half) every day, I can't finish it forever and forever.”

              ↓





 
 I have a  stick  → I have a  number........

The number that "I have a number” with too extreme is same . 



I have a stick (or a too extreme or a number), I take it half (or cut away it half) every day ,I can't finish it forever and forever. 〔the length of the stick is limited〕  For example: I set a stick is 1cm:














 
The Around shape:

I have a stick which The length of the stick is limited (or or a too extreme or a number), I take it half (or cut away it half) every day ,I can't finish it forever and forever.as followers:
   
↓





















20 = 1              too extreme  
21 = 1+1 = 2          2H
22 = 1+2+1 = 4        4H
23 = 1+3+3+1 = 8      8H  
24 = 1+4+6+4+1 = 16   16H


2H   Two hanging out
4H   four hanging out
8H   eight hanging out
16H  Sixteen hanging out
32H  Thirty-two hanging out
64H  Sixty-four hanging out
Each individual (one hanging out) means one situation or event.

use(a+b)³ to express across:
If I let A is masculine then B would be Feminine.

(a+b)³=a³+3a²b+3ab²+b³
(a+b)³=a³+3a²b+3ab²+b³=aaa+aab+aba+baa+abb+bab+bba+bbb

aaa ☰Romeo;            
bbb ☷Juliet;
bba ☳Forrest,
abb ☶Isabella;
aba ☲Paris,
bab ☵Helen; 
baa ☱Lorenzo,
aab ☴Jenny


a³means all the across that the 3 layers is Masculine has one .
3a²b means 2 Masculine across together with one Feminine across has three.
b³ means the 3 layers is Feminine has one.
 The rest by analogy.





No comments:

Post a Comment