Saturday, November 10, 2012

Chapter two-- Meet too extreme(1)



In the chapter one, I draw the Buffett’s is that four sides.

For short, I would only draw two sides in later chapter... but they are the same ~

Only draw two sides of Buffett’s: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others  are fearful.


Only draw two sides of the Prisoner’s dilemma of game theory:




When I let the one is masculinethen the another one would be feminine.

For example: When I let the “stay silent” is feminine, then the betrays would be masculine. In order to shortI don’t mention it that “When I let the one is masculinethen the another one would be feminine” each time.



                                         Chapter two


















Water:H2o






































  















COPYRIGHT©刘传蕊























No comments:

Post a Comment